TRAIN THE TRAINER
This course is suitable for anyone new to a training position, who has been asked to take on training responsibilities within their existing role, or even experienced trainers wishing to refresh skills. The course is designed to show you how to successfully develop and deliver training. On this course delegates will acquire essential tools, skills and methods and discuss specific issues and identify areas for improvement.
This course will assist you to:
- Understand the importance of excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The need for preparation and how to plan clear course objectives and construct an effective learning plan
- The required learning environment and the importance of the use of summaries and evaluation.
- Identify and make the most of preferred learning style
- How to encourage enthusiasm, involvement, and commitment
- Methods for understanding and dealing with difficulties in understanding
Anyone new to a training position, or taking on training responsibilities within their existing role, or experienced trainers wishing to refresh skills.
One-day attendance plus one day prior learning and preparation via the DF:CST Blended Learning programme.