With complex cases working in partnership is often the best way to find long term solutions. From the out-set it is in partner’s best interest to establish their joint goals and how each organisation will also meet their respective targets. There can be hurdles to overcome but when working efficiently partnerships can achieve successes with long term chronic issues.
This course will:
- Examine the benefits of partnership working
- Explore the role of each organisation and the specific roles of all the professionals who will be involved in partnership working
- Consider governance arrangements for their partnership working
- Develop effective and agreed working protocols
- Achieve best results by using tried and tested techniques
Anyone required to problem solve complex cases