INTRODUCTION TO CSAS
The community safety accreditation scheme (CSAS) is a voluntary scheme under which chief constables can choose to accredit employed people already working in roles which contribute to maintaining and improving community safety with limited but targeted powers. These roles include enforcement officers, neighbourhood wardens, hospital security guards, park wardens, shopping mall guards, train guards and many more. This course / presentation will explain to individuals and organisations what the accreditation process entails and give a good insight to the benefits and how to achieve accreditation.
This course enables you to:
- Know why CSAS was introduced and the advantages of such schemes
- Understand each parties role and responsibilities
- Understand the application process
- Know what is required of individuals and organisations wishing to achieve CSAS accreditation
- Review what powers are available
- Review how CSAS will work for you and your organisation.
All police and managers, supervisors and staff of services providing a community safety or security role.
Half-day and available as a distance learning presentation