HEALTH & SAFETY: RESPONSIBILITIES
This health & safety workshop is suitable for managers, supervisors and key workers. It covers health and safety in the workplace, what should be in place, and reviews the monitoring processes. It covers the completion of risk assessments, including manual handling, premises and fire safety.
This course enables you to:
- Know your responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Know the responsibilities of others.
- Understand how to improve and review policies.
- Work towards reducing the number of injuries in the workplace.
- Know what recording processes should be in place.
- Improve recording procedures.
All managers, supervisors and key workers with an additional health & safety responsibility.