BEST PRACTICE: CASE FILE PREPARATION AND DISCLOSURE
Investigators preparing cases to pass to their legal team require the knowledge and skills to produce comprehensive case files containing all the relevant documentation and information required for advancement to court.
This practical course equips professionals with essential understanding, knowledge and skills to compile relevant case information to best practice standards.
This course enables you to:
- Understand the principles of case file management
- Identify and manage the content required for a case file
- Formulate a strategy for completing all relevant documentation
- Exercise judgment in relation to appropriate disclosure of material
- Build a case file to enable either an in-house or independent advocate to prepare the case for presentation at a preliminary hearing or trial
Is helpful for:
Anyone who has regulatory, enforcement and/or prosecution responsibilities and is required to present evidence at court on behalf of their organisation.