BEST PRACTICE: ADVANCED STATEMENT AND REPORT WRITING
This course is for professionals who are required to write statements or reports. It is designed to provide the necessary knowledge and skills to improve the content, structure and style of your statements, reports and evidence to best practice standards. Good quality statements lead to a better court experience and greater rates of success.
This course enables you to:
- Identify the issues and facts
- Identify the source and weight of evidence
- Take account of potential cross-examination
- Structure and protocol
- Use of exhibits/appendices/photos/plans/maps
- Developing statements and reports from contemporaneous notes
- Write a statement and receive written feedback
Is helpful for:
Anyone who has regulatory, enforcement and/or prosecution responsibilities or is required to record and give evidence.