ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR TRAINING [ASB] LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE
Anti-social behaviour (ASB) includes a variety of behaviour covering a whole complex of selfish and unacceptable activity that can have an impact on the quality of community life.
This course has been produced to help practitioners understand and reduce ASB and help create a safer community and a better quality of life for the people who live, visit and work in their areas.
Knowledge of staff will be enhanced through a better understanding of ASB, how it can affect the victim and the local community. Knowledge of how to use relevant resources will also be included.
Learners will be equipped through this training to enhance their understanding of Anti Social Behaviour and provide a better service to those experiencing Anti Social Behaviour.
This course enables you to:
- Define Anti Social Behaviour
- Understand your role
- Know how perception plays a part in defining Anti Social Behaviour.
- Be aware of Local Authority Services
- Understand the benefits of working with non local authority partners
- Prevent Anti Social Behaviour going to court
- Deal with Anti Social Behaviour using the courts
Is helpful for:
All staff and practitioners with a community safety remit